Romeo -the words filter

Romeo -the words filter
i filter words into fine liquid- filtrate and serve it to those that thirst of words and yearn for a fine liquid.

Saturday 8 December 2012

To that fair ladyA work by nartey romeo akwetey and akwasi siaw agyemang

They came in pair
But I noticed her
Not because she was fair
But  because she was there
Her smile put me in awe
Then I exclaimed  wow!!!
And she asked why?
And at once my lips went dry
To console myself in surprise, I said hi!!!
And soothingly replied, hey!!!

In nature’s bossom, I found
Again, her beauty I do profound
I yearn’d to talk but I’m bound
Still tried to speak
But fright was at its peak
Because blending with nature’s beauty
I find her much pretty
In that water, clear crystal
As a beautiful coloured petal
Became I frozen as a metal
                                    
A combined ideas
Made this art pleasing to the ears
My fair lady
These are thoughts and pens
from me and my buddy
                                                      








No comments:

Post a Comment