Romeo -the words filter

Romeo -the words filter
i filter words into fine liquid- filtrate and serve it to those that thirst of words and yearn for a fine liquid.

Sunday 9 December 2012

99% chemistry 1% everything else


From archaeology  to zoology
Tell me where I am not found
Is it in mycology?
Or in the  celestial bodies?
In biology?
Or in water bodies?

Sometimes I marvel at my importance
Like in medicine for instance
I give patience a second chance
It is not enough to just give me a glance
If given the chance, your life will I enhance

Just take a look at water
Or even butter
These are but a few I offer
Like in blood I aid in buffer
I give grace and honour to the green keeper

Beauty for ladies
Warmth for babies
And all that is best and bright in goodies
Not to mention of those special cookies
That brings you those sweet memories

I guess you are enjoying this piece without a blink
That is due to the power of an ink
That beautiful coat is just the product of the fur of a mink
You cant do without me just like a thermometer without a kink
I am everywhere , even in those jewellery that blinks
                    Nartey Romeo Akwetey
              

No comments:

Post a Comment