Romeo -the words filter

Romeo -the words filter
i filter words into fine liquid- filtrate and serve it to those that thirst of words and yearn for a fine liquid.

Saturday 8 December 2012

EPISTLE OF LOVE( To Abigail Eshun)


Dear Abigail
My heart is filled with words
My tongue with silence
But all I have now, my pen and ink
And in my mind, a filter paper
To filter these words of mine
Which shall soon be yours
I thought time will be strong enough
To stop me from loving you
I guess I was wrong, neither was distance
This is more than feelings
This a communion of two hearts
How should I tell this tale
When you are not part of the cast
How can I rejoice when your eyes  gaze at the other direction
I am like a shadow in your memory
And like a microbe on your path
Magnify me  and you shall see my beauty
Don’t stop there, dissect my heart
And therein lies thoughts of you from centuries
This is what you made me
A staunch lover of you
Unmake me and I shall loose the sense of living
Leave me as you made me without your attention
And I shall be same
This epistle is ME
But the words are YOURS
                                                   Your silent lover
                                                     ROMEO





No comments:

Post a Comment