Romeo -the words filter

Romeo -the words filter
i filter words into fine liquid- filtrate and serve it to those that thirst of words and yearn for a fine liquid.

Saturday 8 December 2012

PASSING THROUGH by romeo akwetey nartey



A countless more miles to walk
A journey of no destination
Caught up in silence in its very bulk
My path is shrouded by my own imigination

Like a dead flower on a grave
What is my appreciation to the dead
Must I be brave
To escape the luxury of my bed

I am a traveller just passing through
My words may be heart-cutting, they are true
The sword on my soul is but my self
Misery, pain and tears in secrecy are packed on my shelf

But in the torments of my thoughts
There came a certain she who added to my whats
In the darkness of my doubt
I struggled for my last bout

To fight the fight of fate
This is like bile to taste
Because I knew each passing second was a waste
This was just to be a part of the date

I couldn’t watch the tears run down her face
The pain in her heart was moving at a snail pace
Because whatever I told her was true
I was just passing through

No comments:

Post a Comment