Romeo -the words filter

Romeo -the words filter
i filter words into fine liquid- filtrate and serve it to those that thirst of words and yearn for a fine liquid.

Thursday 28 March 2013

TEARS AT THE FATHER’S FEET
Darkness hovers around my days
Even as my heart searches your ways
My joy is intermittent
And my troubles I lament
In your court to the thousands of angels
You have dispatched amongst your people

My voice is shrouded by my sins
My mirth dwindles and my sorrows increases
I see no more, for my eyes are covered with tears
I breathe no more for my nostrils are choked with my past
My road is filled with thorns
My path covered with wrongs

I see morning
But night comes so fast
I am lost in my thoughts
I recognise myself no more
My illusion, my reality

I wet your feet with my tears
I lay in your court, my fears
Bread of heaven
Be my haven
In my plight all I see is you

My pen writes less
But my spirit speaks volumes
Burn my lamentations into fumes
Turn my trouble into sweet tunes
And let my liberation be my news

No comments:

Post a Comment